Whether you need a pole building for residential, commercial, or agricultural use, we can help.
Standard Pole Building Features:
- Walls: 6×6 treated posts 8’ O.C. bored below frost line on a concrete footer, 2×10 treated bottom plate, 2×6 horizontal stringers 24” O.C., Condensation barrier, double header notched into post tops
- Roof: Engineered roof trusses 48” O.C. (4/12 pitch), 2×4 roof purlins 24” O.C., one foot vented eave overhangs, condensation barrier, full ridge vent
- .29 gauge metal siding and roof sheathing (40 yr.)
- One 3’ x 6’8” steel entry door
- One set of slider doors (up to 12’ wide)
Make it yours by choosing from a variety of:
Building Heights (both one-story and two-story) & Building Sizes
Garage Door Sizes
We offer a 10 year warranty on Pole Buildings.
Estimated Lead Time
Depending on the time of year, this timeline can fluctuate. Please call for more information.
For sizes, prices, and other options, download the structure price sheet below.